I once was the Prince of the Fire Nation. Son of Fire Lord Ozai.
Now I am the Fire Lord of my nation. And I work with the avatar to keep the peace.
I'm still with my uncle.
I am 19 years old... it's been 2 short years after that war... and I say short because without that war it feels like time goes by so fast.
[This is a roleplaying blog]
I’m not active but if people still follow go for it
After 1 year of inactivity, I’m officially announcing this account will go back to be ran as a Zuko Roleplay account.
Lost 300 followers during that year, and I honestly don’t know why you’re still following it, but I guess I should thank you for staying? I’m not sure.
Anyway I’m going to be re-doing the theme and re-booting today.
The guidelines of the roleplay will be posted soon on the masterlist.
Fire Lord Zuko~
We had a great year guys, it ended, we made friends, I’m glad you joined.
Thank you for giving us a place here, and we’re proud of people who started their own ATLA roleplays after this one was made.
-Fire Lord Zuko.
because he hadn’t firebended in so long he just wanted to have a firebending spree.
He destroyed my plans…
oh well, he’s getting me new supplies, so I guess we’re even. Except I’m probably going to have to stay up for another 48 hours fixing the damage with Longshot. Longshot will kill me, but it must be done.
And I’ll have to rewrite up the plans.
I’m gonna be so tired. Dead tired.
i’m easygoingnomad again
• Have my flight to the Fire Nation delayed two hours because they couldn’t find the ships captain. (SPOILER ALERT: he was hungover in a brothel.)
• Arrive in Fire Nation to discover that the palace is completely out of my favorite kind of tea.
• Get harassed by advisors for three hours.
• Arrive late for dinner; food was cold.
• Get served a tepid god-awful excuse for a cup of leaf juice. Tasted like water.
• Get startled by a servant dropping and breaking an (expensive) vase, proceed to spill “tea” all over my best map of Ba Sing Se.
I have a few…things… to discuss with him.
I really hate you.